• Water tight, long spanning, wide covering and light weight.
• Full length Clips – to avoid fanning and simplify installation.
• Four fixing points per clip – locating holes with dimples for the wafer head screws, uncompromising strength.
• Spring-curving – drape the roof sheet over the large curve with ease.
• Thermal expansion sliding – unmatched ability to slide on the brackets due to thermal expansion, with no abrasive or cutting actions associated.
• SABS tested – found to be one of the strongest profiles on the market.
• Can be spring-curved or draped onto a 36m radius in the convex and 60m in the concave.
• Can be cranked to a minimum radius of 500mm.
UltraLok 700 is ideal for commercial and industrial roofing applications. Its excellent strength in spanning and fast erection time makes Pro Roof UltraLok 700 economical from a structural and erection point of view. The
good water carrying ability ensures medium roof pitch structures that are cost effective for the full life cycle, from design, erection and maintenance. The wide pans of concealed fix profiles are prone to oil canning and is thus not recommended for any application where aesthetics is a consideration.
Cover width: 700mm
Total width: 750mm
Coil width: 925mm
All dimensions given are nominal
Minimum Pitch 3º
Maximum Pitch 7º
on both Timber & Steel